PDA

View Full Version : I don't think I bricked, but...

celestial_guru
March 21st, 2007, 06:57
I was playing Chrono Cross on my psp(At the very beginning, right after you enter Another) when it suddenly shut down for no apparent reason. I've tried taking the battery out and letting it charge, but my psp won't work. I can't even enter the recovery menu now. All the darn thing does when I turn it on is flash the green light for 1/2 second. Nothing happens on the screen, no sound. Just a quick flash of light.

Has anyone heard of this happening, and does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can remedy this dilemma?

I already did a *sloppy* search of the dcemu forums to find any dilemmas relating to mine, but I found none.

Thank you in advance.

Edit: Sorry Everyone....I accidentally started this thread twice

brunobelo
March 22nd, 2007, 17:44
Try to test with another battery. Try to use another charger. Try to turn it on withou th battery... Your problem is so bizarre, I don't even know how to start...

ICE
March 22nd, 2007, 17:56
ok lets eliminate a few things.
take out the battery and plug in the psp and try to start it up.

EDIT: read over your post again and can tell you that if everything went as you said its not bricked. however it sounds like some electrical problems. if it still wont boot with battery out and ac in then you may be at the mercy of your local repair shop.

Chameleon
March 22nd, 2007, 18:24
Edit: Sorry Everyone....I accidentally started this thread twice

this is his thread that he accidentally started twice
:)