PDA

View Full Version : Crystal Chronicles...

Tesseract
March 21st, 2007, 23:19
Is it technologically feasible to create a bit of homebrew that would allow Crystal Chronicles to be playable on the Wii, using the WiFi to communicate with an NDS (Or GBA with WiFi adapter) rather than the cables?

I'd love to see someone try, honestly. It'd breathe new life into a game that's in danger of having its best feature grow extinct.

Cloudhunter
March 21st, 2007, 23:28
Can't you plug a GameCube controller into a Wii? If you can, then just plug the GBA in by cable...

Besides... No homebrew exists for the Wii.

Cloudy

Tesseract
March 22nd, 2007, 03:46
No Wii homebrew exists yet, that's true. Whether this could be accomplished by GameCube homebrew is another question.

The main reason, though, for even considering this is that the NDS currently cannot support Crystal Chronicles at all. The GameCube to GBA Cable has nowhere to plug on the NDS. The GameCube doesn't really have any ability to send signals over WiFi. So basically, all those folks who ditched their GBAs to get an NDS are SoL.

Not to mention the handiness of not having to deal with all those cables...

Drego
July 2nd, 2007, 16:00
It is a nice concept. I am new to this scene, but it is logically done actually. The problem is.....how the Wii works is that once put into Gamecube mode, the Wifi section is shut off. :-( so even if you tried I don't believe it can be done.