PDA

View Full Version : 1.50 - 3.03 oe-c problems

LongWongHungLo
March 22nd, 2007, 04:21
I upgraded from fw 1.50 to fw 3.03 oe-c and now the emulators and games I have on my mem stick wont work! I keep getting a 8002014c error...it really sucks seeing how the only thing I use my PSP for right now is playing those games...anyways I'm taking all the things off my mem stick right now and then I'm going to format my mem stick and put everything back in...thats all I have so if it don't work any help anyone can give me would kick ass and make me very happy. thank you in advance. :)

Chameleon
March 22nd, 2007, 04:25
Go to recovery mode (Power off, right trigger when turning on )
Configuration->
Than set game folder to the 1.5 kernel

DO NOT FORMAT

LongWongHungLo
March 22nd, 2007, 09:22
That worked, Thank you.

DTCB
April 9th, 2007, 15:05
Go to recovery mode (Power off, right trigger when turning on )
Configuration->
Than set game folder to the 1.5 kernel

DO NOT FORMAT

Hello,

I've got a 1.50 Jap PSP and I had no luck with the games since I got the thing, probably me being such a newb partly, then tried out Dark_Alex 3.10OE-A and bingo some then worked.

I'm having the same problems but only on some games, others do work, Splinter Cell and Worms Open warfare come up with this error same number too, alphough Splinter Cell does load up as far as the loading game page then has the error, as well as this the Devhook V.0.46 has stopped working, this also now has the same error code.

I tried holding the right trigger down and starting up but nothing happens, just opens the normal menu headings, is this because its a jap PSP?

Any help getting this sorted would be very much appreciated as I'd like to play all games if I can.

Nicko01
April 11th, 2007, 22:44
If a game doesn't work, move it to "game150" if it was in "game" (or game310/game303)

hodgy47
April 11th, 2007, 22:57
I tried holding the right trigger down and starting up but nothing happens, just opens the normal menu headings, is this because its a jap PSP?

It wont work cos you have to have custom firmware in order to have a recovery mode.
And the fact your psp is jap wont make a difference they are the same as all the others with the exception of the button swap which custom firmware puts right.