PDA

View Full Version : Burnout PSP

wraggster
May 5th, 2005, 18:04
Calling all Burnout fans: first concrete info on the series' PSP venture has materialised courtesy of Official PlayStation Magazine.
Burnout PSP, it turns out, is called Burnout Legends, according to OPM's article the title a 'best of the best'-style experience as it stars the most popular courses from the Burnout games that have graced console to date. Burnout track Harbour Town, Burnout 2 tracks Big Surf Shore and Palm Bay Heights and Burnout 3 track Downtown are those mentioned as appearing so far.

As for game modes, it's said that Road Rage, Crash, Race, Burning Lap, Eliminator and Preview lap are to be accompanied by new modes Legends FaceOff, Legends Grand Prix and Pursuit Rage. The latter is described as a combination of Burnout 2's Pursuit mode and Road Rage. Official PlayStation Magazine also reveals that Burnout Legends on PSP will support Wi-Fi multiplayer, but number of players supported is to be confirmed.

Burnout Legends is expected in the autumn, which may, just may, mean it'll be a launch title for PSP in Europe. But we'll have to wait and see.

ganon
May 5th, 2005, 19:26
I wonder how it will fair up with other racers

Onetonbullet
May 5th, 2005, 23:39
YES!!! Oh man, this is my favorite racer. consider it reserved.

aseddon130
May 6th, 2005, 16:42
same ere this will be a fantastic game ... itl be 20 times better than Ridge Racers

ganon
May 6th, 2005, 18:43
same ere this will be a fantastic game ... itl be 20 times better than Ridge Racers

if its then i will buy it

AlexB123
May 7th, 2005, 02:07
Oh trust me ganon. This game will rock. I have spent countless hours with Burnout 3! It’s more then just a game. It’s actually 3 games in one. On the one hand you have a great racer, on the other you have an event where you try to cause as much damage to a level as possible (wrecking other cars, tankers and grabbing powerups to increase your score.) and finally you have my favorite mode. It’s a race but the point is to be the last man standing. That’s right! Slam into other cars and turn them into piles of rubble.
With a friend this game becomes even better, and trash talking runs rampart!
I can't believe I missed this post... That’s great news indeed and I can’t wait until it comes out.

ganon
May 7th, 2005, 02:49
will it have new stuff as burnout revenge if any?

ganon
May 7th, 2005, 03:19
found this http://www.1up.com/do/feature?pager.offset=0&cId=3140088
few screenies whick look really good

aseddon130
May 7th, 2005, 14:09
the big thing about this game would be if there was Online Multiplayer - B3 on the PS2 is one of the best online racers available and lookin at the screenshots from the 1up.com then this is going to be a fookin legend! :D