PDA

View Full Version : help... still not workin!!!

flatfeet_64
March 22nd, 2007, 19:23
:confused: i posted a cuple of weeks back askin for help on PS1 games and backed up PSP games..but i need help again..

i am using 3.10 OE-A'
do i need any extra pugins to run PS1 games??
(i have them converted to eboots)
also do i need anything extra to run backed up PSP games???

i tried using popsloader for the PSX games but it doesnt help...

and i am unable to use fastloader or UMD emulator for some reason!!!they just dont load up...

i got daedalus working (finaly) but legend of zelda ocarina of time doesnt save, any ideas??

could somebody also post what should be enabled/disables in the recovey configuration!?!?!?
please help...

P.S. the icons for everything appear but when i try to load any of them up, the PSP either crashes, screen goes black or says, 'games could not be started':(

Chameleon
March 22nd, 2007, 19:33
you cant just use popsloader by itself you need extra files for it...

flatfeet_64
March 22nd, 2007, 21:56
what extra files???could you give me links to where i could get them??or at least names so i can search google for them??
it said in the read me to extract it using the psar dumper but when i tried to do that a thing came up sayin " error: connot find files in top folder of memory stick"

ok i just realised that daedalus isn't saving ANY of the games i have on the emulator...any idea why???

i read somewhere else on this site that if i reinstall 3.10 OE-A then the problems with the PSP ISOs should be fixed...is this true???

i think you replied to my first post aswell so thanks for your help...im sorry i have to ask for help again...

Chameleon
March 22nd, 2007, 22:24
on daedalus I think you have to exit out the game by the menu for it to save your progress :)

and im sure your ISO problems have to do with your configuration through recovery menu

flatfeet_64
March 22nd, 2007, 23:00
could you show me what configurations i should have on my recovery menu?? u can PM me if you dont wanna post is publicly, although i dnt see da harm in it...thank again for replyin, you seem ta be da only person that can be bothered to help da newbie:)

Cloudhunter
March 22nd, 2007, 23:35
NO ISO help supported on this forum...

Cloudy