PDA

View Full Version : Wiikey plz help!

dave117
March 23rd, 2007, 15:37
hey any1 i rly need ure help do u reckon u could fit ma wiikey its been staring me in the face since monday and i rly need it fitting please btw i live in the uk in the west midlands
also would extremely prefer 2 pop down ures 2 get it fitted any reply will b very appriciated

tobione
May 30th, 2007, 10:17
Hi there, if your still looking please check us out at www.coolmirrors.co.uk/13.html . Cheers

dimebagslash321
August 29th, 2007, 14:35
i can fit wii modchips, £45 without £50 with my wiifree (recommended) i am in south yorkshire and can do it while u have a cuppa, in rotherham, 30mins ish waiting time, pm me or email [email protected], thx

AuroEdge
September 13th, 2007, 04:06
I've read there's a leaked update for the WiiKey. You may want to check it out but I don't know if it's broken or not.

bah
September 13th, 2007, 05:21
AuroEdge: Is that Bob Saget in your sig? :)

dylandavedog
April 5th, 2008, 20:31
hi everyone i'm new so please cut me a bit of slack
i just got me wiikey and after dancin round the room in me pants i tried to fir it but have since found out that it don'e seem to want to fit my wii serial number leh1666 which apparently has a d2c chip!!!
i shpould have done my homework instead of gettin the horn with a wiikey!!
can it be done or not??
please help before i throw myself and the bloody wii and wiikey off beachy head
TA!!!

____anders____
April 6th, 2008, 23:11
hi everyone i'm new so please cut me a bit of slack
i just got me wiikey and after dancin round the room in me pants i tried to fir it but have since found out that it don'e seem to want to fit my wii serial number leh1666 which apparently has a d2c chip!!!
i shpould have done my homework instead of gettin the horn with a wiikey!!
can it be done or not??
please help before i throw myself and the bloody wii and wiikey off beachy head
TA!!!

sorry mate, your wiikey won't fit, but there are some chips for d2c drive, like d2ckey (i got a d2ckey and wii-clip 2 days ago and works prefect).

you can read about my experience with the installation here:
http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=102715

that's about as much of bad luck you can possibly imagine with wii-clip.