PDA

View Full Version : 3.10oa Plugins

xcjzerox
March 24th, 2007, 23:43
Here ya go

Information about each PRX

SVCapture05

Information:

This plugin allows you to take screenshots and motion pictures of PSP games, PS1 games, and the PSP's main menu. Pictures are saved as PNG files, videos are saved as GIF files. This version includes a custom config file which is compatible with several other PRX files.
Controls:

ScreenShot: Select + LTrigger
Record Video: Select + RTrigger
Stop Recording Video: Select
POPS Loader

Information:

This plugin allows you to specify which version of Sony's PS1 engine (referred to as POPS) you'd like to use to run PS1 games. This plugin will automatically activate the first time you launch a PS1 game, and will remember your preference each subsequent time you launch it. If you'd like to change which version of POPS a game uses, hold the right shoulder button while starting the game.
MP3 PRX 0.4

Information:

This plugin allows you to play MP3s whenever and wherever you want to, including while you're playing PSP games. It also allows you to overclock the PSP anywhere, including inside the web browser.
Controls:

Increase Music Volume: Note + Up
Decrease Music Volume: Note + Down
Start / Stop Music: Note + LTrigger
Previous Track Note + Left
Next Track Note + Right
Toggle Mode: Note + RTrigger
Increase CPU Speed: Note + Triangle
Decrease CPU Speed: Note + X
Reload: Note + Circle
Show Onscreen Display: Note + Square

Triv1um
March 25th, 2007, 00:31
Cool thanks, I thought there was more than that though.

albanbrahimi4
April 4th, 2007, 02:04
hello, i cant seem to play any of my mp3 files during the game..................i have got 4 mp3 files and when i load the game up and its in action i hold note+square, then i hold note+L ive got the voume up to 100 its not on mute its all ok but i cant hear any of the music.??? please help...i have version 3.10 OE-A'

xcjzerox
June 18th, 2007, 11:09
lol i need help with crmix

parkermauney
June 18th, 2007, 17:24
I'm pretty sure svcapture saves to bmp's, not pngs.