PDA

View Full Version : Alice Dreams 3.0 released !

patbier
May 7th, 2005, 13:46
Alice Dreams 3.0 is released !

After its presentation at the Jaguar Connexion 2005, Alice Dreams 3.0 is released on www.alicedreams.com

Changelog since version 2.1 :

- The game now includes plateformer stages larger and better elaborated with vertical scrolling.
- Complete stage 2.
- English speeches.
- A 4-players surprise bonus stage, which is unlocked when you complete the stage 2.
- Options and Bonus stages unlocked are saved on VMU (2 blocks on the VMU connected on the first controller). You don't have to finish the game more than once in order to play bonus stages !

Don't hesitate to try our game. No modifications for your console are required (you don't need modchips or boot cd). You only need to burn the game on a CD-R. You should use Alcohol 120 % for its easy use. You can also use Disc Juggler. You'll find tutorials and links for these in the download section, so that you can easily try our game.

Go to www.alicedreams.com to download it !

Christuserloeser
May 7th, 2005, 13:53
Awesome!!!

For those who still don't know about this game:
http://www.alicedreams.com/images/screen2_31_12_2003P.jpg

curt_grymala
May 10th, 2005, 02:09
Wow. How did I miss this? I'm going to have to grab this bad oscar ASAP.

rcgamer
May 12th, 2005, 06:52
Any ideas how many levels the final version will have. I have noticed that a lot of the homebrew games never seem to get completed they just keep coming out with demos or betas. This looks great and i would like to see a completed game.
Maybe you could get goatstore to publish it for you. I would buy it, if it had enough levels.

rmedtx
May 16th, 2005, 14:20
This game looks great. I think it's one of the best out there. Great idea rcgamer, it would be cool to see this game published by the GOAT store.