PDA

View Full Version : PSP: Need the best/latest emus, custom fw, and apps

BL4Z3D247
March 28th, 2007, 01:26
hey dcemu, how i've missed you so...ok now that i got that outta my system :cool:. can some one be so kind as to fill me in on what has happened in the psp scene since the alpha release of ps1p such as emus, custom fw, and apps

links would be appreciated :D

thanks

CaptainMorgan4
March 28th, 2007, 02:13
Well as far as custom firmwares we are up to 3.10 OE-A' and with that Dark Alex has unlocked the PSX emulator sony created and now we can take ISO's and turn them into eboots and play FULL SPEED PSX games with sound/save support! Some select games still have issues but it's virtually perfect. With Daedalus the best (only now) N64 emulator it's up to R9, it's pretty good speed and now has sound support. Games such as Mario 64 and Mariokart 64 work just about perfect but still there's alot of issues with other games and still alot of other games are slow but this emulator is progressing GREATLY. Also R10 the latest version of the Daedalus emulator will be out VERY soon (b4 the end of March) and will be 10-15% faster than R9 the last we heard, anyway that's about all I can say right now, what else?

mavsman4457
March 28th, 2007, 02:17
Sadly, just because you've missed a bunch of time on the scene that doesn't make you exempt from noob rule number one: search then ask :)

BL4Z3D247
March 28th, 2007, 02:18
whoa R9 has sound!!!! thats freakin awesome. *blows dust off psp* thanks for the reply Captain.

Sadly, just because you've missed a bunch of time on the scene that doesn't make you exempt from noob rule number one: search then ask :)ok snippy...chill with attitude