PDA

View Full Version : Please help me..

spdrman8
March 29th, 2007, 20:38
Don't ask me why but the idiot who is buying my 3rd psp off me want me to go back to normal store bought psp and not dark alex 3.03 oe-c but i dont know how to conevert it back without bricking..can i just upgrade to like 3.30..Please help...BTW the psp is being sold for a WII..Not a bad trade nseeing as i have 3 psp's...But anyhow please help....!!!

Man
March 29th, 2007, 21:03
YOU LUCKY ******* !!! I WANT A GOD DAMM WII SOOO BAD !!! you can probably go to 1.5 by going through the recovery menu, find a 1.5 update, put a folder named RECOVERY in your psp/game150 folder, name it recovery and access the recovery menu, and go to run eboot at RECOVERY. i think that should work, some one may be able to give a better explination.

hodgy47
March 29th, 2007, 22:09
you need more than just the 1.50 update in recovery folder dowmload the correct one here http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=49967 you will still need to download the 1.50 eboot put it in the recovery folder rename it update.pbp and place on the psp as follows MS_ROOT/PSP/GAME then access recovery and choose the option "run program at /PSP/GAME/RECOVERY/EBOOT.PBP and it will downgrade to 1.50, why he wants it as factory set is beyond me tell him he's a fool.

spdrman8
March 29th, 2007, 22:19
Yea i know hes a fool..thank you guys i did not want to brick my psp before i gave it to him then i would not get my WII..Yay...but thats his fault if he did not want custome firmware!!!

h4s30
March 30th, 2007, 01:38
what a looser a wii for a psp pshhhh and then for official firmware what an idiot i hope it breaks within the first week

but enough about the fool bask in glory becuase you my friend just hustled some peoples