PDA

View Full Version : PSP: whats the best homebrew? cast your vote-emus and games

dark heart
March 31st, 2007, 01:05
A little while ago i posted a thread in the emulation and homebrew section of the forums,
i asked people to contribute to a list of games that they liked to play. We came up with over 30 emu's and games that deserve the list, 30 being the maximum number of options for the poll.
So i had to play through a few and trim the edges.
i think you will find a game here you will like, now the poll... which hombrew EMU/GAME do you think is the best?

in other words, what homebrew do you have the most fun with.

p.s- i spent so much time getting things into alphabetically order i left out doom, to the creater of the doom port i am really sorry, unfortunately i can't fix it...

JKKDARK
March 31st, 2007, 01:12
any platform?

Cloudhunter
March 31st, 2007, 01:31
Why is this in the submit news forum?

Cloudy

dark heart
March 31st, 2007, 01:33
fixed! :D
-why do you think it's here?

PLZKLLME0080
March 31st, 2007, 03:05
wow, so far only 2 of them have been voted on...

GobboFett
March 31st, 2007, 04:35
Doom-PSP is absent? PAH! If I was going to vote it would be for Doom-PSP. Nothing like a classic to breathe life into your PSP :D

JKKDARK
March 31st, 2007, 04:44
I vote for GPSP. Exophase is doing a fantastic job with this emulator.

Axelius
March 31st, 2007, 08:49
I voted for GPSP too. I like playing my old favorite GBA games on it and feel like six years ago...

dark heart
April 2nd, 2007, 09:08
doh! how could i leave doom out??
EDIT- i would have thought this was worthy of being on the front page...
there's a lot of boring junk mixed with random junk out there, so why not something like this? it's good for the coder's reputation.

p.s hey, everyone's entitled to they're own opinion, but seriously, if you have not yet tried no gravity please try it! the graphics are fantastic, and it's just a good game.

dark heart
April 7th, 2007, 01:05
keep voting people, surely they're is more people who play psp homebrew on the network than this.
14 votes, common lets make it 50!

dark heart
April 10th, 2007, 07:53
actually i was going to put the results in the submit news thread, but not enough people are voting...

BlackShark
April 13th, 2007, 08:28
Doom-PSP is absent? PAH! If I was going to vote it would be for Doom-PSP. Nothing like a classic to breathe life into your PSP :D

nuff said...

dark heart
April 21st, 2007, 00:50
wow there are a lot of views, not nearly as many people are voting... is this because i forgot doom?