PDA

View Full Version : electricbirdland - is it anygood?

jockeylad
May 10th, 2005, 15:29
ELECTRICBIRDLAND

judge
May 13th, 2005, 12:09
I bought a jap psp value pack from them in late March and it took just over a week to arrive which is pretty slow considering people are getting their psps from Lik Sang based in Hong Kong in just 3 days. The customer service is terrible and they just never pick up the phone. I ordered over the net and was worried that it would never arrive.
The only reason I plumped for electricbirdland was that importmadness never answered the phone and people on here were not happy with nuplayer. If i could buy my psp again I would get it off ebay. There's no way I could wait for the UK launch.

leggy
May 13th, 2005, 13:04
OP - how did you pay?

If by credit card initiate a chargeback straight away!

red123
August 19th, 2005, 15:43
Hi all

I bought a sony psp in may and got the product after 1 month, after 3 months in august they took £250 for no reason and i never ordered anything from him. this makes the owner of that company a thief and a fraud, and he wont answer his phone or reply emails, he wont give my money back. he has closed his website, seems sony did what he deserved, hope he gets worse, and ill also complain to trading standards so more people see what a fraud this guy is. And ill keep posting this in every uk psp forum, bloody idiot give my money back!!!! :mad:

wraggster
August 19th, 2005, 16:01
go to trading standards

with receipts /bank statements

Romshark
August 19th, 2005, 23:32
That's why, when I got my flash cards for my GBA, I went to sites that took Paypal.

Fly On
August 20th, 2005, 00:00
This is why I never use a credit card on the Internet, unless I'm booking flights.

Odie
August 20th, 2005, 09:15
Hi all

I bought a sony psp in may and got the product after 1 month, after 3 months in august they took £250 for no reason and i never ordered anything from him. this makes the owner of that company a thief and a fraud, and he wont answer his phone or reply emails, he wont give my money back. he has closed his website, seems sony did what he deserved, hope he gets worse, and ill also complain to trading standards so more people see what a fraud this guy is. And ill keep posting this in every uk psp forum, bloody idiot give my money back!!!! :mad:

If you paid via credit card and the extra money was taken via that, then you should easily be able to get your CC company to charge back the full amount.

shizzle
August 20th, 2005, 10:12
are you sure that they charged you for your psp then and there, he might have waited or missed for somereason.

red123
August 21st, 2005, 16:42
Well i paid using a switch card so the bank said they cant do anything since its like paying cash in hand :confused: so trading standards is my only option. And i know he had taken the money out of my account in May because i saw my bank statement and he had taken out 250 pounds, and then again this august, so thats 500 pounds altogether, :mad: dont use switch payments online its not safe

Odie
August 21st, 2005, 18:54
I would advise you to seriously consider changing your bank, regardless of whether your card was Switch (a debit card), the bank is still a party in the transaction and has a responsibility to investigate and reverse illegitimate charges.