PDA

View Full Version : A step by step for supercard lite

killer7ky
March 31st, 2007, 18:11
I have a supercard lite and i need a step by step from out of the box instructions on how to use it. I used it on my old one and i havent used it in ages and it doesnt work. A step by step would be wonderful thanks.

kcajblue
March 31st, 2007, 19:17
a search would have gotten you a lot of answers.

killer7ky
April 1st, 2007, 04:32
I did search it but no clear answers come up. It just shows how to use programs and everything.

DanTheManMS
April 1st, 2007, 05:51
1. Connect card to computer through card reader
2. Drag and drop homebrew .sc.nds files onto card through Windows Explorer. If the homebrew only comes in .ds.gba and .nds, use the .ds.gba one, renamed to .sc.nds.
3. Eject card from card reader
4. Insert card into Supercard Lite
5. Insert Supercard Lite into DS Lite
6. Turn on DS
7. Launch homebrew files

killer7ky
April 1st, 2007, 07:24
I dont mean to sound like a jerk or annoying but are there any like supercard files or any other type of file i have to put on the memory card. Like any files at all. I dont know i just forgot everything.

gigermunit
April 7th, 2007, 17:00
go to supercard.cn go to your language and then click the soft tab and download the new firmware and such for your card

eomund
April 10th, 2007, 01:02
Use this lil program from this link, it'll help too:
http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=20280

DanTheManMS
April 10th, 2007, 02:22
I'd recommend the Supercard Magic Homebrew Patcher myself, but I guess either way works. In both cases, it simply ensures that the file has the necessary .ds.gba loader prepended to the file so the Supercard can boot it. If the file still needs to be DLDI patched, you'll need to do that separately.