PDA

View Full Version : M.u.g.e.n For Ds ??

vagetankz
April 1st, 2007, 21:07
HEY I WAS JUST THINK OR MORE OF WONDERING IF IT WAS POSSIBLE TO PORT M.U.G.E.N FOR DS I MEAN THERES LINUX AN STUFF AN THE GRAPHICS AN SAME A SNES SO MAYBE? WELL I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF IT CAN BE DONE ..ANYWAYZ IT WOULD BE AWSOME :thumbup:

acn010
April 1st, 2007, 21:30
a friend of mine is finishing a mugen for the psp.. but im not sure if he's gonna make it

Cap'n 1time
April 1st, 2007, 22:02
M.U.G.E.N. is not being "ported" to anything. ShugenDo, formally known as openMUGEN is a remake of mugen. Also the Graphics used for characters in mugen are far more demanding than what was for the super nintendo. That certainly isnt to say it still isnt possible on the DS... but I thought I would point that out.

@ acn010, the people that are working on shugenDO have announced they are OFFICIALLY working on a PSP port now. The guy that did the last openMUGEN port did an awesome job though. He sort of proved that the psp had plenty horse power, and that it was going to work well... of course, openmugen was still pretty incomplete.

http://www.sakirsoft.com/

acn010
April 1st, 2007, 22:09
i know... but as far as i know we have the undone source that my friend and i are making are finishing...... and i know theres other people who are doing it for the psp... were also making it for that specific system

grodriguez
April 11th, 2007, 00:48
i made a really cool mugen with EVE and music like dragonforce, rhapsody, korn and slipknot :thumbup:

Yami Mario
April 11th, 2007, 15:32
MUGEN IS SOOOOO AWSOME!!!
But... If we cant port it, can we then play the linux version?

syan
November 28th, 2007, 15:31
Hi Can I Play Full Mugen With Sounds Like The Pc Mugen On Psp???????plz Help?????????????????????????????????

preetyforu
December 27th, 2007, 08:23
Number Place Infinity Mugen for DS - GameSpot offers reviews, previews, cheats, and more. Count on us for all of the latest on the Number Place Infinity ...

preety
webmaster
http://www.entertainmentvenues.org

lord_kanchi
November 28th, 2008, 21:56
it might be possiable for the R4 not i don't see for the max or any thhing