PDA

View Full Version : First Gameboy Emulator Firmware 1.0 Not 1.5 Read

PSP2005
May 10th, 2005, 17:52
How many of you do you want to Sell your US 1.5 PSP for a Jap 1.0 PSP. Can't stand it anymore already Cracked Up, No way to Play The Freakin Shit on the USA PSP Because it has Firmware 1.5 Installed. Yea, Jap Version Hade a Hack Loop Hole But The US Sony Was Smart to Install the New Firmware, Face it Homebrew Will Never Run on Firmware 1.5,

Shapyi
May 10th, 2005, 19:18
Thats pretty impulsive. I mean I could see if there was an abundance of homebrew programs out there for PSP but there really isn't right now. There are people working on exploits for version 1.50 firmware, but it takes time.

I mean I thought I'd never be able to run ELF files on my PS2 without modding it, but there was a memory card exploit that allowed it.

Things like this take time. The PSP homebrew scene is still very young. I'm really in no rush to sell my 1.50 PSP. Because I'd probably lose money and maybe in a few months I'd be able to play homebrew anyway. Also it might be hard now to track down a Version 1.00 PSP since now all the ones being made are 1.50. Also a lot of people who bought Japanese PSPs upgraded the firmware anyway.

Will someone find a hole? Nothing is impossible, nothing is perfect, even Sony's security. Maybe not today, maybe not tommorrow, but someday.

aseddon130
May 10th, 2005, 21:48
nothing is perfect, even Sony's security.

lol - aint that the truth

PSP2005, just be patient, like Shapyi says, these things take time, also its not like the coders n stuff are getting paid to do it, so all we gotta do is wait ... and enjoy the PSP games we already got!

Onetonbullet
May 11th, 2005, 06:44
PSP2005> Hey dude, Just relax! The fact we have ANYTHING at this point is unheard of. I'm truly impressed at how fast we have our first emulator. Trust me, We WILL have our "hole" soon. Now that the flood gates are open, expect amazing things in the near future.
(Even for us U.S. gamers)

leggy
May 11th, 2005, 15:11
I never upgraded my jap machine - still version 1.0 :D

Anyone care to make me an offer :D

slayerpsp
May 11th, 2005, 15:37
lol its a gb/gbc emu who really cares i have that emu on my qd wake me up when there is a gba emu then i might care. and to say version 1.50 wont be cracked is the dumbest thing i have ever herd are you new or something everything gets hacked

aseddon130
May 11th, 2005, 16:41
lol its a gb/gbc emu who really cares i have that emu on my qd wake me up when there is a gba emu then i might care. and to say version 1.50 wont be cracked is the dumbest thing i have ever herd are you new or something everything gets hacked

lets just hope it dont take ages ... the GC has only just been cracked to run copies n stuff, thats been out over 3 years :(

psplover
May 11th, 2005, 20:22
lets just hope it dont take ages ... the GC has only just been cracked to run copies n stuff, thats been out over 3 years :(
One thats technicolly not true. GC has been able to play software threw the phantasy star hack for ages. Secondly no one gives a **** about GC and thats why it took so long to hack.

m00rpark
May 12th, 2005, 05:16
One thats technicolly not true. GC has been able to play software threw the phantasy star hack for ages. Secondly no one gives a **** about GC and thats why it took so long to hack.

aaaaaaw come on..... GC is.... /was ... the shit... lol

aw nintendo dissapoints me lately..... (sigh)