PDA

View Full Version : DCEmu Fenix Compilation Vol 1

DCEmu_Newsposter
February 2nd, 2005, 02:50
Heres something that should keep fans of Fenix (Div Ports) happy, a new compilation with 8 of the newest games for Fenix ported from the GP32 to the Dreamcast console by me (although in reality its more adapting), the games themselves are a varied bunch, heres the rundown:[br][br]Triler by JoanVR (find the ball under the hat game, adult only game)[br][br]Falling Rocks by Sonic-NKT (dodge the rocks game)[br][br]Yetti by JoanVR (bash the penguin game)[br][br]GyroBall by JoanVR (Marble Maze type game)[br][br]Muahaha by Pakoito (weird shooting game)[br][br]Mata Marcianos 2001 by Pixel (space invadors type game)[br][br]Chuzos by Licantropo (Megaman dodging fireballs game)[br][br]Bang GP by Chemaris (Duck Hunt Type Game)[br][br]Download this new compilation and check out the screenshots etc Here (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/dcemufenixvol1.shtml)

Darksaviour69
February 7th, 2005, 12:52
tried it out over the weekend

Falling Rocks by Sonic-NKT (dodge the rocks game) : just a tech demo

Yetti by JoanVR (bash the penguin game) : just like the flash game at dcevo.com but freeze after one go (trying to save)

GyroBall by JoanVR (Marble Maze type game) again just like the flash games at dcevo, works fine

Muahaha by Pakoito (weird shooting game) not much to it

Mata Marcianos 2001 by Pixel (space invadors type game), not much to it

Chuzos by Licantropo (Megaman dodging fireballs game) megaman looks nice, but gameplay is lacking

Bang GP by Chemaris (Duck Hunt Type Game) this is the nicest look fenix game i have seen yet, it would be great if fenix had lightgun support

Eric
February 7th, 2005, 14:19
Okay that ball under the hat game is the greatest game i played. Hilarious

Darksaviour69
February 7th, 2005, 14:52
i forgot toplay that one

MetaFox
February 7th, 2005, 15:46
DS69 - I changed your posts. We get Fenix developers in here. I don't want to make them feel unwelcome due to poor wording.

Constructive criticism is fine, but don't slag the games.

Darksaviour69
February 7th, 2005, 15:53
yeah i thought that my wording was a bit "simple" but what i should have said was "more tech demo than game" Muahaha and Mata Marcianos 2001. they seem to be tests not games

sorry

wraggster
February 12th, 2005, 14:45
the wobbling boobs bit in one of those games is a bit naughty :P