PDA

View Full Version : New Screenshots of the GB Emu for PSP

wraggster
May 10th, 2005, 22:29
Just my luck when i got home that my PSP battery was flat but luckily its charged now and i must say the new Gameboy/Gameboy Colour emulator is one sweet puppy, remember thats theres no sound and a small screen but it does play Gameboy Mono and Gameboy Colour games, some were slow but many played perfect. On my page i have screenshots of the emulator showing Pokemon, Star Wars and the select screen.

Visit the following page to see those screenshots of this truely excellent released for the PSP Scene. Heres the <a href="http://psp-news.dcemu.co.uk/gameboyemupsp.shtml" target="_blank" >Page.</a>

Greensprout
May 10th, 2005, 22:34
Sh1t hot!!

Can't wait til v1.5 gets sorted!!

theb00g1em4n
May 10th, 2005, 22:51
That will look cool on full screen aswell plus with the sound

Onetonbullet
May 11th, 2005, 06:40
Thats a-friggin-mazing. After they stretch it to full screen, and find a "hole" in US firmware, I'll be stoked. I can see PSP modchips in our future.

m00rpark
May 12th, 2005, 05:10
I KNOW i cant believe it ....

why cant they just make this shit for v1.5 .....

u think they will anytime soon

i have a feeling they will just be releasing TONS of stuff for the 1.0 only.... until a LONG time later! ... :-(

aw man i hope they work on it

Clare
May 12th, 2005, 07:29
I KNOW i cant believe it ....

why cant they just make this shit for v1.5 .....

u think they will anytime soon

i have a feeling they will just be releasing TONS of stuff for the 1.0 only.... until a LONG time later! ... :-(

aw man i hope they work on it

It's very likely that Sony have updated the SDK in 1.5, possibly why it only works on 1.0. We gotta give the coders time to hack the 1.5 SDK!