PDA

View Full Version : 3.03 fw update is corrupt need help

Black~swarm
April 3rd, 2007, 06:33
hey guys sorry if its a tedious question but i've been trying to downgrade my psp since xmas and yea 3.03 came out so i tryd to upgrade through the download

http://dl.qj.net/PSP-Firmware-3.03-PSP/pg/12/fid/11844/catid/163

open my psp folder
opened GAME
made an UPDATE folder
and saved the download to this
but when i xited out of the usb connection mode and went to my memory stick to open it
it just says its corrupt data and that it cant be opened

any idea's?
been waiting for the downgrade since xmas and now that its hear GTA lbc isnt doing me any good
PLEASE HELP

Chameleon
April 3rd, 2007, 06:39
what firmware are you on?

eboot.php should be directly inside the UPDATE folder

Black~swarm
April 3rd, 2007, 06:45
im currently running v. 3.01 for firm ware so yea it should up date and yea the file is inside the UPDATE inside GAME inside PSP

would it have any thing to do with the mother board? its a fairly old psp i would say since i bout it off of a good friend who never used it cus it game him a head ache

Chameleon
April 3rd, 2007, 06:50
only if you have upgraded and downgraded quite a bit.

Black~swarm
April 3rd, 2007, 06:57
well so i havnt, so what do i do? corrupt data isnt gonna fix its self and i dont know how else to screw with this file sooo should i just upgrade to the current fw available and wait for it to come out since dark alex is working on it and says it wont be long

Chameleon
April 3rd, 2007, 07:00
get the new update and see if it shows up corrupt, but dont run it just see what the deal is

Cloudhunter
April 3rd, 2007, 12:13
Find it from another location, like www.psp-hacks.com, theres a chance that download won't work.

Cloudy

Black~swarm
April 3rd, 2007, 17:40
kk got the firmware to work, it wasjust a shitty download, thanx cloudhunter for the new site to download from
might need more help later

bacsatomi
April 5th, 2007, 16:09
Hy!
I have the same promblem,where did you download the working from ?

weirdelf
April 5th, 2007, 16:24
http://www.psp-hacks.com/file/958