PDA

View Full Version : I am Officially ****ing annoyed-- Kingdom Hearts Final Mix+ release Japan, not E/US

Shadowblind
April 4th, 2007, 01:04
Yeah thats right. Another Kingdom Hearts game released in one country, but not either of them that are 32 times the size or 32 times the people. Really I can only imagine what goes throgh they're thick little heads when they dont make an English/European version. Why can't we get the games the same time they do? Freakin Disney HQ is THIS WAY!

Not saying they shouldn't release in Japan, but having it here the same time they get it somehow makes it satisfying. And according to info, they don't plan on making it for any country BUT Japan...its even got English voiceovers, but they say it only works on ASIAN PS2s...

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-43-49-en-70-1smf.html

wolfpack
April 4th, 2007, 01:13
yea i see the anger there, japan needs to fix its attitude

ninja9393
April 4th, 2007, 02:00
I hate that too

it's frickin' retarded

why don't they try making more money in the UK or the US

SSaxdude
April 4th, 2007, 02:13
You could always use Swap Magic to boot other region games.

PLZKLLME0080
April 4th, 2007, 02:15
wow that is GAY! the kingdom hearts games are awsome

Xiofire
April 4th, 2007, 02:58
I heard they are releasing it in US/EU, but due to translation stuff, it will be out at the end of the year. Sucks really. I heard the Roxas/Sora battle was playable in the new one. Tis awesome
-Xiofire

Shadowblind
April 4th, 2007, 03:06
They never had the decency to release the original Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, not +, in the US/Europe...

What the he** is Japan's problem?

Solid_Snake1337
April 6th, 2007, 20:23
i agree, japan isnt very fond when it comes to exporting good games to other countries.

they would probrably triple their funds if they did export them to UK/US :\

i too, have heard that they are going to send it our way around november.

it'll be worth the wait....:cool:

JKKDARK
April 6th, 2007, 22:49
Well it seems PS2 is being a little more unpopular :cool:

UchihaSasuke
April 6th, 2007, 23:13
How can one of the best selling consoles ever be unpopular?

JKKDARK
April 6th, 2007, 23:28
How can one of the best selling consoles ever be unpopular?

With the seventh generation consoles already in the market, there are less sixth generation games released. There are only 2 Xbox games announced; there are only 5-6 GameCube games announced; There are still 30+ games announced for PS2 (which is great), but it's not like the last year.