PDA

View Full Version : trade wanted

andrew
May 12th, 2005, 20:24
hey guys i have tony hawks metal gear acid [japaneese] ridgeracers[japaneese] wayne gretsky

looking to swap any of theese games for fifa psp or will swap metal gear acid and gretsky together for fifa psp cheers

im in the uk and have a good ebay reputation

aseddon130
May 12th, 2005, 20:31
if u want to do this then might i suggest you put a notice in your signature as more people will probably notice it more ... i did the same when i wanted to sell my Metal Gear Acid, and it worked :D so thats my recommendation.

in my opinion i dont think anybody will swap for that, your best bet would be to sell them both for around £20 each and then buy the game

psplover
May 12th, 2005, 20:48
The problem with UK sells is your stuff cost way to ****ing much for US buyers. 20Pounds is about $36 dollars. We can get PSP games for new for only $4 more plus we'd still have pay for shipping.

On a side note I have Ape Escape US i'm will to take offers anything reasonably priced.

Also they you never said if you'd be willing to sell those 2 games and if so how much. You might have a little trouble selling MGA tho since the US version has a multiplayer game extra and is only $30 in most Ebgames now.

Greensprout
May 12th, 2005, 22:15
PM sent PSPlover