PDA

View Full Version : Joytech Sharp Shooter Unveiled

bandit
April 6th, 2007, 18:05
Following the news of the Wii Blaster/Zapper (http://reviews.dcemu.co.uk/wii-blaster-zapper-coming-next-month--58770.html) from GameStop, it seems Joytech is on to something as well. This time, with their own product..

http://www.joytech.net/images/products/131-Wii-Sharp-Shooter.jpg

Lock and load with the Sharp Shooter™ from JOYTECH. Fully compatible with all forms of TV’s and displays including plasma and LCD, the Sharp Shooter brings Wii™ shooting games to life with amazing realism. Connecting quickly and safely to the Wii™ Remote and Nunchuck, the Sharp Shooter™ is lightweight, simple to use and requires no batteries, no leads and no worries! Shoot to thrill!

Features:

Lightgun attachment for Wii™ shooting games
Works on ALL TV’s and displays
No batteries or untidy leads required

No price or release date has been released.

Source: Joytech (http://www.joytech.net/1/products/wii/12/131/Sharp-Shooter.htm)

ICE
April 6th, 2007, 18:07
bwahahaha SWEET!!

PLZKLLME0080
April 6th, 2007, 18:09
i heard that the wii strap was killing peoples hads. this probely will to.

ICE
April 6th, 2007, 18:51
id like to know how many of the people who broke the strap and a corresponding tv were mentally challenged.. i mean ive played a lot of games and none of them require you to throw the remote..

bandit
April 6th, 2007, 19:39
id like to know how many of the people who broke the strap and a corresponding tv were mentally challenged.. i mean ive played a lot of games and none of them require you to throw the remote..
But you swing the controller around when you play Wii Sports. Thats where all the strap and TV breaking occurs.

ICE
April 6th, 2007, 19:49
But you swing the controller around when you play Wii Sports. Thats where all the strap and TV breaking occurs.

honestly that doesnt explain anything. if you hold the remote and swing it the stress is on you hand/wrist not the strap. the only way to break it is if you release the strap and swing it around.

bandit
April 6th, 2007, 20:30
honestly that doesnt explain anything. if you hold the remote and swing it the stress is on you hand/wrist not the strap. the only way to break it is if you release the strap and swing it around.
There is a word called "slipping". If you have sweating hands, the controller will slide out of your hands if you're swinging like a maniac. Thats what controller gloves are for. You may not have sweaty hands or dont swing like a nut but there are people out there who do.

ICE
April 6th, 2007, 22:14
There is a word called "slipping". If you have sweating hands, the controller will slide out of your hands if you're swinging like a maniac. Thats what controller gloves are for. You may not have sweaty hands or dont swing like a nut but there are people out there who do.

lol its just those sweaty handed morons out there giving the straps a bad name!! anywho that thing actually looks pretty good. i kinda want one :D