PDA

View Full Version : Surf The web Without wipeout (Coming soon)

kingofpsp
May 13th, 2005, 03:20
Im all most done with the pspweb1.0 there im using some of hello worlds (thanks Nem) well i cant use all of them im using some of the files on wipeout
and its looking good now ill send some updates so get ready!!!!!!!!
cheers
:D :D :D

kingofpsp
May 13th, 2005, 04:05
files used
all/ add hock files
all/ all wireless files
and screen cng from Hello World and Gp3 encoder
just to get Mpeg file

kingofpsp
May 13th, 2005, 04:06
OooPs
Gp3 .INI files

ganon
May 13th, 2005, 04:35
And it wont work on fw 1.5 I take it

kingofpsp
May 13th, 2005, 04:45
ganon U May Be right but lets give it a try well ill be releasing beta test of it soon
so when i do test it and send me some info Thanks for opinion

psplover
May 13th, 2005, 04:48
I doubt your skill.

kingofpsp
May 13th, 2005, 04:58
u can doubt my skills but look out for web emu called pspweb1.0
just wait .when i get it working without any bugs ill releas it
im still thinking how to let u download from ur PSP i think its not posibal
but ill try

Cap'n 1time
May 13th, 2005, 06:38
u can doubt my skills but look out for web emu called pspweb1.0
just wait .when i get it working without any bugs ill releas it
im still thinking how to let u download from ur PSP i think its not posibal
but ill try

i hate to kill this.. but anyone that would call a web application a "web emu" probably dosnt really know what they are doing. you may be ripping off some stuff and implementing it here and there - hell, thats how xbox hacks work. That dosnt really make you one to smile apon in that you are using some one elses code.

On the other hand, you may find a way for differant peices of game media to be displayed at will. once again, that dosnt make you anyone to smile apon, and you wont be remembered, but alot of people may take advantage of this.

as a second thought.. dont they have plans for a commercial web browser for a psp.

i say move on, but its nothing to brag about really. and for the love of god dont say web emu ever again.

now my post will either be followed by the creator of this thread either agreeing with me or telling me to "STFU", or some ass hole trying to rub this in his face. If it were up to me, id simply lock this thread as using some one elses code to create media is just a touch illegal.

-have a nice day

Onetonbullet
May 13th, 2005, 07:14
Stfu................j/k

kingofpsp
May 14th, 2005, 01:23
well your right im using jave Scripts from Fire fox u no i got to represent but u no this application is run like a game it starts up but when th web browser starts up coding error got to fix it im also trying make it so i directs to your MEM stick so u dont need a computer to do this. well u dont need to be exsited but its like my first PSP hack THANKS TO NEM HE made this possible

cheers

kingofpsp
May 14th, 2005, 01:26
and also im using fire fox first beta test AND It HAS GUN license Its not illigal i wont be doing it if it was thanks for careing

leggy
May 14th, 2005, 16:48
OP - have you sorted it yet? I can't hold my breath any longer :D

kingofpsp
May 14th, 2005, 18:51
im just anouncing that the web browser cant go on for downloding i started to browse
the web and it sayed starting downloading and it F****** made me version 1.51 this is get ing me so pised off i cant even play GBA **** now got to find out any holes in version 1.51 F****** a** this sucks g2g

psplover
May 14th, 2005, 19:16
Yeah excatly you where full of shit.

leggy
May 14th, 2005, 21:26
What a waste of time - I wish people would not come here talking boll*cks!!

kingofpsp
May 15th, 2005, 04:07
ill relles the sources and u fix it let me se who starts to get when this upgrades your psp im not kidding but ill relles PsPWEb here it comes

MetaFox
May 15th, 2005, 04:21
You have no idea what you are talking about. You can't just take scripts from Firefox and put them into the hello world program and expect a web browser.

I said already to stop making fake announcements, and it seems people don't listen.

Consider yourself banned.