PDA

View Full Version : Noob here with what I know will seem Stupid...

cdgunnz
April 8th, 2007, 02:41
Okay we were discussing game systems today at work and a friend mentioned that there are downloads for the PS2 to play better and also to play XBox 360 games. is there any truth to this I bought my PS2 not long after they came out and have no clue as to upgrades or downloads for them. I'm in U.S. if that changes anything. I have noticed if I watch a movie on the system the screen flashes if there is fast action or the like. thanks in advance. :confused:

Gunnz

Xiofire
April 8th, 2007, 02:50
PS2 Upgrade to play 360 games? What? Not possible, let alone they are made by rival companies. Not gonna happen. And, if what your talking about is a blur on screen, its your tv's refresh rate is to slow. Google it for more info. Hope that helps
-Xiofire

ICE
April 8th, 2007, 03:22
lol a noob indeed.... well at least that question made me laugh lol.

kaffie
April 8th, 2007, 14:37
You can ask another question once you have read all this http://www.paradiso-design.net/videostandards_en.html and written notes,

cdgunnz
April 8th, 2007, 17:51
Okay thanks for the info I wasn't sure so i thought to ask here. most sites seem to help new members but so far this group seems to enjoy sarcasm. I asked the questions because I was not sure.

Camelot
April 8th, 2007, 21:06
There are no upgrades for the ps2, The ps3 on the other hand has something called fw updates. Whether or not that helps the ps3 run better or play games better is unknown, but that could be what your freind is refering too.

But playing xbox 360 games on any Playstation console is absurd. It would be nice though :p