PDA

View Full Version : Wii Connect 24 With Dial-up problems

Shilo
April 8th, 2007, 07:38
Today, I bought a Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector because I've always wanted to see if it would work with my 56k connection. I installed it and was playing Mario Kart DS perfectly. So, I booted up my good old Wii to see if it would work with that. I connected and was surfing with the Opera Browser with no problems (just a little slow :rolleyes:). Then, I tried to go to the shop. I've tried 3 times but keep getting the same thing. "Connecting. Please wait..." I've left it on for the past 30min and it is still saying that. I've looked around the internet and have found some people reporting the same problems. Has anyone got the shop to work on dial up, or know of a way to make it work?

Also, has anyone tried to download one of the Wii updates on dial up, and if so, how long did it take?

DIAL UP SUCKS!!! LAZY ASS PHONE COMPANY WON'T UPDATE THE PHONE LINES!!

JKKDARK
April 8th, 2007, 09:26
I don't think Nintendo still support dialup

Shilo
April 8th, 2007, 12:43
I don't think Nintendo still support dialup

Everything else works (news, weather, browser, voteing), but why doesn't the shop?

Junixx
April 8th, 2007, 15:28
Everything else works (news, weather, browser, voteing), but why doesn't the shop?

The shop is really slow for me even on cable, it's possible that it just keeps losing connection to it

ICE
April 14th, 2007, 19:09
i had dial-up with a usb connector as well as shop wont work with it either. i got dsl and it works like a charm now. its the dial-up.