PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo replacing Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess for the Wii

bandit
April 9th, 2007, 21:50
Most of you Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii) owners know of the bug that is in the game regarding the sky cannon bug. Stephen Munn from Aeropause has come across a way to get your Twilight Princess disc replaced.

Munn reports that Nintendo is replacing broken launch copies of Twilight Princess that had the bug in them on request. All you have to do is contact Nintendo of America, send them a letter explaining the issue and how you encountered it, and mail the letter along with the buggy game disc (just the disc, no case).

...He explained the exchange process to me as follows:

Write a letter explaining how I encountered the issue, along with my name, address, and daytime telephone number, and mail it along with just the game disc (no case) to the following address:

NINTENDO OF AMERICA
ATTN: CS ADMIN
4900 150TH AVE NE
REDMOND WA 98052-5171

He also confirmed that the replacement disc I receive will resolve the issue in games that are stuck because of it.

What great customer service Nintendo offers. Why cant all companies be like this?

Source: Aeropause (http://www.aeropause.com/archives/2007/04/nintendo_replac.php)

born2kill
April 9th, 2007, 23:49
thats cool. a lot of companies will replace damaged/defective PC games for free as well.

bandit
April 10th, 2007, 00:46
thats cool. a lot of companies will replace damaged/defective PC games for free as well.
But you hardly see it with videogames. They'll either exchanging the faulty games. But regardless of this issue, Nintendo's customer service is the best out there for any videogame manufacturer. Got a cracked hinge or dead pixel in your DS, they'll repair it free. Not to mention, they are very helpful, respond back and dont shrug you off. They actually listen to their customers.