PDA

View Full Version : Tetris JP v1.2

wraggster
May 15th, 2005, 01:20
The problem with most of the PSP homebrew releases has been that ruddy bug that forces you to take your battery out then back in to exit a game but now thanks to <a href="http://forums.ps2dev.org/viewtopic.php?t=1723" target="_blank" >PS2 Dev Forums</a> all new PSP homebrew releases can by via the Home button go back to the menu, the earlier releases of Simpleturn and Trivia had that feature enabled and now TetrisJP v1.2 does also, download this latest version at our page here --> http://psp-news.dcemu.co.uk/tetrisjp.shtml

leggy
May 15th, 2005, 18:52
Cheers for the link!!

Onetonbullet
May 15th, 2005, 19:05
Keep rubbing it in.....Heh heh, until GT4 or some other badass game comes out and forces you to upgrade(or buy another PSP) :)

leggy
May 15th, 2005, 21:29
Keep rubbing it in.....Heh heh, until GT4 or some other badass game comes out and forces you to upgrade(or buy another PSP) :)

I know it looks like I am rubbing it in but I don't really care at all that mine is 1.0. I am not bothered about homebrew at the moment so the version means nothing to me. I am sure if and when I want some homebrew stuf the 1.5 will have been cracked :D

shadowprophet
May 16th, 2005, 08:37
ive had my psp for about three weeks now, i must say im pretty impressed,, the games the movies , the music, oddly tho i have to say the most important thing i have bought for my psp , or should i say most beloved. would probibly have to be the usb cable,,, :/ would have been nice if that had just included one in the package. as for homebrew ,, im like you guys, i cant wait for 1.5 to be cracked wide open, but instead of getting all ill. whenever somthing new comes out for the 1.0 i am overjoyed. we get a sneek peek into whats in store for us, and at no risk to our own systems, by the time 1.5 is cracked. maybe just maybe these home developes will know there stuff well enough for me to try them out on mine, but untill i stop hearing things like bios flashes that can kill your psp ,. let the 1.0 people have there fun , i can wait,, and so can you guys :D if your smart ;)

robbbert
May 16th, 2005, 08:58
Wraggster, the new Tetris works with PSPE v5