PDA

View Full Version : Dev Inside Team (new developing team)!!!

madcupid
April 11th, 2007, 04:12
:D Hi, everyone!!! I'm proud to announce that me and two other members, RichardV and Dead Angel, have teamed up for the development of games and applications in both Lua and C languages for the PSP console. The name of the team is Dev Inside Team and a new website will be also created with news and progress of current projects :). We thank everyone, specially the Dcemu staff for the space and support!!! Thank you all !!!:thumbup:

Skateblind
April 11th, 2007, 04:55
Good luck guys, hope to see some good stuff released in the future. I'm sure a lot of people are rooting for your team. Cant stand LUA though, nice easy language, but not seen more than 5 good games that use it. I know C is a pain , especially when debugging, but I prefer a crap C game rather than a mediocre LUA game. There is a lot of support for C programmers at the PS2 dev team's site. Don't listen to me though, I prefer BASIC ;).

madcupid
April 12th, 2007, 14:37
Thanks alot for the support Skateblind...hehee and although lua is a very easy language we'll try to put out some lice stuff developed in it(we'll take our time)...thanks again!!!

DEAD ANGEL
April 12th, 2007, 23:47
We of Dev Inside are happy for your support