PDA

View Full Version : EGM Hints At New Halo Halo Spin-off

Shrygue
April 11th, 2007, 23:17
via Kotaku (http://kotaku.com/gaming/halo/egm-hints-at-new-halo-halo-spin+off-251563.php)

The latest Electronic Gaming Monthly unceremoniously plopped into my mailbox last night, containing a fresh batch of rumors with it. Most pressworthy? I wish it were the Samba de Amigo for Wii tease, but a totally new Halo game is probably juicier. Yes, another Halo-themed game. According to EGM's Quartermann, Microsoft is going to the cash squirting udder one more time for an unannounced title.

Says the mysterious Quartermann:

"Word is another Halo game is in the works. No, I'm not talking about Halo Wars (but I hear it might be coming out this year!) or the episodic project famed movie director Peter Jackson is working on. So what is it?"

Yeah! What is it? Bungie and pals have the first-person shooter and real time strategy genres covered, so where else can the Spartans take us? I'll admit, I'm stumped, but I've got a hundred Microsoft Points on a DS game. Any guesses?

BrooksyX
April 12th, 2007, 03:59
I want a game that Focuses on the mysterious Forerunners and how the Flood and Halos came to be. That would make a really good game and make the whole Halo series even cooler.