PDA

View Full Version : Help with saved data file

Dark_Helmet
April 12th, 2007, 16:54
I'm playing Star Ocean 2. I've been through the tutorial in this thread http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=57349

I moved onto the second disk with my emulator on my computer . The second disk shows up as SCUS_994422 so that's what I changed the name of the .mcr file to. The I go through the whole importing that file, I use the memory card business and get an OK at the end like everything should be good. So when I start the second disk and go to load saved data, it shows me No Star Ocean 2 data found. Can anyone tell me how to get this saved data to work? Is there a way to convert the .mcr file back into something I can use?

darthhaze420
April 13th, 2007, 13:51
dont know how to fix ur problem but if you look hard you mite find it with the disk trade fix i have all the final fantasy and they all have been patch pm me and i will tell you where i got them

Dark_Helmet
April 17th, 2007, 05:41
How about any way to use this save data if I make new copies from my disks. I have my own copy of this game but I didn't feel like dealing with it so I got a copy of the two disks already ready to go.

Dark_Helmet
April 22nd, 2007, 23:42
Anyone got any ideas? I just want to finish Star Ocean 2.