PDA

View Full Version : What color should i get?

AvengedSevenfold Fan
April 12th, 2007, 21:26
My mom's loaning me money for my new PSP untill i go to juvinile court for restitution for my stolen psp. What Color should I get? Black, blue, or white? Also, i live in the u.s., what will happen if i get a japeneese psp?

PLZKLLME0080
April 12th, 2007, 21:30
i like the black PSPs. the other colors just dont seem to fit it.

The King
April 12th, 2007, 21:33
i chose white because black is kinda getting old and any new color seems like a new psp with new featers and i like white more than blue

JKKDARK
April 12th, 2007, 23:32
Get the white :)

Triv1um
April 12th, 2007, 23:37
i like the blue.

but i would get any, and fit all clear like mine.

pt9087
April 13th, 2007, 01:13
Get pink, i have a P!NK face plate on a black PSP and it looks awsome

cha0ticbliss
April 14th, 2007, 01:58
I am pretty sure that there isn't much difference between Japanese and US psp's. I have a friend who got a white one from japan and he ran the 2.80 downgrade and custom firmware no problem.

As for color, I would take a look at the face plates by Acidmods I think? Mine is getting pretty scratched so i think I may buy one of their black ones with a dragon logo. Wouldn't get anything too flashy though or else you may catch the eye of another thief...

gamerremag
April 14th, 2007, 02:12
^yea i saw those dragon ones, its got some dual layer stuff that makes it so your faceplate doesnt fall apart onto your lcd (yea it does if you didnt allready know). I was thinking about getting one...but i am not really happy with there lack of designs (my opinion anyway). But, they are well worth the money (what is it, $30?)

oh yea, get the white psp :p