PDA

View Full Version : help me wit getting ps1games on my psp please!!!!!!

PrettyStupidPerson
April 13th, 2007, 06:19
i have so many qustiones about this thread. 1: since i dont have a ps3 where can i get them. 2: i have no idea wat u guys r talking about when u talk about downgrading and other stuff so could u explain it simply, srry 4 my unexperience. 3: how big r the files. 4: is there problems w/ certain games? and 5: how r the load times

BadBoy House
April 13th, 2007, 08:30
if you dont know anything about downgrading you should learn and do that first. once you've done that the psx part is dead easy.

btw, the games vary in size from 30mb up to around 700mb. it loads just as quick if not qucker than a regular psx and a lot of games work.

PrettyStupidPerson
April 13th, 2007, 08:44
wats the point of downgrading

kaffie
April 13th, 2007, 09:13
Just look in the PSP forums, read up on some of the info there.
But, downgrading allows a PSP to run unofficial software - read that as homebrew and in response to your first question PSX games from a memory stick.

Nocuddle
April 13th, 2007, 11:30
PrettyStupidPerson indeed.

I say, s/he a troll.

The King
April 13th, 2007, 12:57
need any help pm me

PrettyStupidPerson
April 13th, 2007, 17:20
where do i downgrade... i have 3.30 right now

Triv1um
April 13th, 2007, 18:53
3.30 official?

If so, you aint downgrading for a while.

Dont upgrade again if you want to become homebrew compatable, and just hope that the devs come up with a magical way to downgrade these (dont hold you're hopes up)

PrettyStupidPerson
April 13th, 2007, 21:56
well that suks. and yes official... do i still have 2 do this if i were 2 get games from the ps3 ( but i dont have one... yet ) or is it totally different. and when i do all this stuff will i still b able 2 play the games i get from the ps3? srry this is new 2 me and i dont want 2 screw anything up

Shadowblind
April 13th, 2007, 22:44
PrettyStupidPerson indeed.

I say, s/he a troll.

Quiet.

I didn't even know what a ROM was when I first came here, really don't like hearing about how noobish people are. WhenI first heard about homebrew, I thought it involved a cooking pot and stew :)

You have 3.30? Thats bad...there won't be a downgrader for that for a while. But whatever you do, DON'T UPGRADE! I was fortunate enough to have stayed at 2.0 when I heard about this, but if you upgrade, your gonna hafta wait for a downgrader, correct me if I'm wrong... :(

Apoklepz
April 13th, 2007, 22:55
Search the forums for "Trick Walmart to reembursing your PSP~Get your Money back & buy a Homebrew-Abled PSP"

Works all the time.

PrettyStupidPerson
April 13th, 2007, 23:09
uh... right. i got mine in xmas of 05 does that matter. never mind, it doesnt sound like it will work anyway but if it does...

gdf
April 14th, 2007, 00:07
look in my sig for a noob homebrew Guide. MAN it has to be stickied.

PrettyStupidPerson
April 15th, 2007, 03:59
dude thanks gdf u cleared up a lot of stuff but how do u know whats illegal or not. i cant find any green strip so... but it looks like i have 2 wait 4 a while cus i have v 3.30. but seriously THANKS man... oh and could u explain exactly how 2 downgrade and avoid messing up and explain wat 2 do on each step if u mess up