PDA

View Full Version : Main Directories- Really need help

DanDalf
April 13th, 2007, 15:42
Hey really need help with the psp.

Could someone connect there psp by the usb and grab all the main directories so start>my computer> memory stick then all the files from there copy , zip and send to me please. downloaded a new game and no directories to put in. thanks add me on [email protected]

thanks so much

ORGAN
April 13th, 2007, 16:23
well what do you have 3.03 OE-C or 3.10 OE-A? or what i would like to help

Bruce.Lee
April 13th, 2007, 16:47
Do you mean you dont have any folders on your memory stick? If not you could just go to Settings > Format Memory Stick. Or if you dont want to lose the data on your MS you could just plug it into the computer to create folders.

PLZKLLME0080
April 13th, 2007, 16:52
Do you mean you dont have any folders on your memory stick? If not you could just go to Settings > Format Memory Stick. Or if you dont want to lose the data on your MS you could just plug it into the computer to create folders.

this will delete everything on the memory stick before making everything on it. back up the files if you have any you dont want deleted.

DanDalf
April 13th, 2007, 17:25
all i ned are the folders from the directories if someone could send them. i dont want to loose my data and im not sure what the 3.01 or 3.00 stuff is

Triv1um
April 13th, 2007, 18:55
Put the memory stick in you're psp.

So, settings -> system setting -> format memory stick

This will put all the nessesary folders there.