PDA

View Full Version : is the nintendo wii ever going to be bigger then sony or mircosoft?

knight of video game
April 13th, 2007, 21:07
i wanna know if the nintendo wii will ever be bigger then the ps3 or the xbox 360 bc the wii is a great system but its dangerous :rofl: and there is no online play yet whats with that and the games are a little childish for most ppl to play and other things containing to that so i have to ask u
when is the wii going to be big?

Shadowblind
April 13th, 2007, 21:09
No, its about 1/3 the size of a PS3 or 360. It weighs alot less too.

And if they are childish games, then I guess i'm gonna be a child forever.

As for sales...lets just say the Wii has far more then double the sale of PS3 and is closing in on the 360.

For companies, Microsoft is led by the richest man in the world, and the comany itself is the richest in the world. I really don't care about who's bigger, I care about who makes the better systems and games.

Junixx
April 13th, 2007, 21:52
whats with that and the games are a little childish for most ppl to play and other things containing to that so i have to ask u
when is the wii going to be big?

Yet being a keyword there...there is plans for it, just not released yet, and as for mature games, isn't Resident Evil and Manhunt coming out soon? It may not be much but it's a start at least

knight of video game
April 15th, 2007, 04:59
i hope the wii gets better or it wont get many sales