PDA

View Full Version : Autopopstation4 Problem

Calus CoRPS
April 15th, 2007, 04:19
Hello, lately I have been trying to convert PSone games that I own onto my PSP. I have firmware 3.10OE, I then put in either the Crash Bash CD or GTA 2 CD. I have to use MagicISO since when ever I go and use ISOProducer it does not start up even though I have the CD in. After everything is complete I go to the result folder and grab either the file GTA2.iso or CrashBash.iso (These are the folders name, it not the iso anymore). I then put it in my PSP/Game folder but here is the problem. I run the game and the the disclamer shows but after that it stays as a black screen. I have searched all over google and here and there seems to be no help which is why I must post here asking for help. I also read somewhere that I could try putting my UMD/ISO cpu at 333 which I tried and it did not work either.

Ps, I have tried recreating the iso and eboot many times and I tried many different compression levels since 9 does not work either. Thank you in advance.
One more thing, for ISO Producer it always freezes whán I click on it even thought I have a CD in, any suggestions?

Triv1um
April 15th, 2007, 10:11
http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=56492

try the was this tutorial shows, this hasn't failed me yet.