PDA

View Full Version : TA-082 motherboard good or bad?

mrgibblet
April 15th, 2007, 18:36
noone will answer my question, i have TA-082... is that good or bad?

Elven6
April 15th, 2007, 18:45
Now it is good since their are tools out their that can make your PSP seem normal.

Nicko01
April 15th, 2007, 20:15
I've heard that ta-082 is actually better for some things, but you still can't get undiluted platinum on it. soon devolution will be out though, which it will be fine on.

mrgibblet
April 15th, 2007, 20:23
ok, thanks...
@Elven6:
Seem normal??? what you mean?

aceofclubs
May 7th, 2007, 03:30
well, TA -082 used to be un-downgradable (if that makes sense) but now you can downgrade them so its fine. as a matter of fact, i own one! with 3.03 oe-c running. haha

aceofclubs
May 7th, 2007, 03:31
wait, you have 3.11 firmware? you just need to wait until someone tells you there is a downgrader for both 3.11 and TA-082 3.11. sorry

1fuct1
September 22nd, 2008, 15:38
noone will answer my question, i have TA-082... is that good or bad?

was wondering as well. my TA was all good.used noobs 1.50 downgrader then uped to maybe 3.71 or 3.90 not sure. used the old fashion way.

now that has bricked, made a DCCV7 i thinks thats what it is called,w/the 4.01 CFW and time machine, blah blah blah. usede it on the bricked one ,the TA and it went right to the XMB looked just like my other 4.01 PSP theme and all. but no pabdoras battery screen, is that right? went to plug in the ac adaptor and the battery fell out.
now all it does is goes to green light and doesnt read the card.
i know the noob downgrader works cuase i used it, but after the downgrade i stills to apperar to be bricked. EVERYTHING WORKS UNTIL I TRY TO LOAD THE XMB.black and green light.
any suggestions?

AvengedSevenfold Fan
October 28th, 2008, 21:58
was wondering as well. my TA was all good.used noobs 1.50 downgrader then uped to maybe 3.71 or 3.90 not sure. used the old fashion way.

now that has bricked, made a DCCV7 i thinks thats what it is called,w/the 4.01 CFW and time machine, blah blah blah. usede it on the bricked one ,the TA and it went right to the XMB looked just like my other 4.01 PSP theme and all. but no pabdoras battery screen, is that right? went to plug in the ac adaptor and the battery fell out.
now all it does is goes to green light and doesnt read the card.
i know the noob downgrader works cuase i used it, but after the downgrade i stills to apperar to be bricked. EVERYTHING WORKS UNTIL I TRY TO LOAD THE XMB.black and green light.
any suggestions?

This thread's over a year old. I think you would be better off just starting a new one.