PDA

View Full Version : Seriously n00bish question...sorry

AnthonyR48
April 16th, 2007, 22:27
Okay, here is the situation. I got a PSP a couple of weeks ago and i am learning everything about it, cos like most you guys you want to get the most of it. But when I got it I pratically did the equivelent of braking my leg in PSP terms. I upgraded to V 3.11.

Now I want to use emulators like Daedalus.....BUT I obviously can't. What should I do, I know i cant downgrade right now (I don't think). Is there any other way.

Can someone help

PS. Again i sorry this probably is a really n00bish question

Man
April 16th, 2007, 22:35
Where did you buy it, if it was at a store like walmart, or some equivilent store, then just try and return it, tell them it has dead pixels.

Shadowblind
April 16th, 2007, 22:35
Dont be sorry, we were all noobs at some point. As far as I know...there isn't a way. Yet. I suppose all you can do is wait for a downgrader, which can't be too far off in the horizan...

Or try to get your money back and buy a used, but make sure its a FW that can be downgraded, or better, 1.5.

PLZKLLME0080
April 16th, 2007, 23:17
man that must suck :(

parkermauney
April 16th, 2007, 23:33
I recently bricked my 3.03 oe c, but found a 1.5 on ebay for 160. Cheaper than a new one! It linked to this site.
http://www.ezkliquidators.com/

I can't tell you how reliable they are, I just ordered mine. But, your best bet is to wait for a downgrader. It would kill to buy a psp, right when a dg is released.

AnthonyR48
April 16th, 2007, 23:33
Yeah it does, well im sure a downgrader will come sooner or later.

jonezybaby
April 17th, 2007, 11:30
or if its an older mobo u can buy a mod chip and up/downgrade weneva u like?