PDA

View Full Version : DS-Xtreme ?'s

Brian117
April 17th, 2007, 19:10
ive had my dsx for about 2-3 months now...i have a couple questions...

1. where can I find the psp menu homebrew app for the ds? this video on youtube showed this guy turning on his ds with supercard or some homebrew app card and he had the psp menu selection screen where you can select settings and ect:confused:

2. where can I find a vista skin for dsx? this other guy on youtube had a video of his ds on with max media dock i think and had a vista skin...it had the "start"button as the actual vista start button.:confused:

3. is there any homebrew web browsers out for the homebrew cards anywhere? like demos or sumthing:confused:

please answer my questions with the best answers possible.....thanks in advance:D

DanTheManMS
April 18th, 2007, 03:29
3. Your best bet right now would be DSOrganize. Download the latest version from his official website and then download the latest Alpha version from his blog - http://dragonminded.blogspot.com - Add the alpha files to your card, replacing the old ones from the 2.61 installation.

crowseed
May 23rd, 2007, 10:19
I'd be careful with DSOrganise - it corrupted my DS-X and it wasn't straightforward reformatting it etc.