PDA

View Full Version : Super Paper Mario Problem...

ch40s#1
April 17th, 2007, 20:32
i have a seriously annoying bug in my game.....for some strange reason...in chapter 3.4 i just cant beat the boss......no matter what i do i cant damage francis(the boss)......neither can he damage me.....i tried everything, read faqs even watched a video guide ,did everything exactly like i should...but nothing worked....so im wondering if i could send one of you guys my savegame to try it...maybe theres somthing f****d with my save or something.....
anyone?? :-[

red_sox32
April 18th, 2007, 23:22
A little off topic, but do you like waht youve played so far? I was thinking about buying it. As for your problem, sned Nintendo an Email. Im sure youve heard of their great customer service and i bet theyd be more than willing to send you a new copy. it seems like you have a glitch that wouldnt be able to be fixed, so youll probably have to be without the game via sending it back for like 2 weeks.

ch40s#1
April 19th, 2007, 11:01
1. yes i like the game so far...it's the second game besides zelda i really had fun playing..
2. i tried a copy of a friend of mine..so i think it has nothing to to with the dvd istelf...

red_sox32
April 20th, 2007, 02:15
so you mean you tried your friends version of the game? it prolly isnt a problem with all of the cd's for the game, but just your perticular cd.(or dvd w/e it is, the disk)

ch40s#1
April 20th, 2007, 14:08
i forgot to mention that it didnt work with my friend's dvd either

red_sox32
April 20th, 2007, 23:21
what didn't work? do you mean the same problem happened with his dvd version of the game?

ch40s#1
April 21st, 2007, 11:04
yes...

red_sox32
April 25th, 2007, 01:02
i think then that this is merely a problem with both of your disks cuz i knw someone who got it and he didnt say anything about it. did you try googeling that and see if anything came up?