PDA

View Full Version : I wanna customise my psp, but it is impossibly hard to do

skulkk
April 18th, 2007, 15:18
as above, i've found loads of guides on how to make the rco files, but none of them or any of the help files that come with the rcoeditor tell me what to do next, also there are so many different versions of what to do on these forums. Pleeeeease help, i want to make my psp look cool. I've managed to do all sorts of things like downgrading and re-flashing my firmware,installed loads of emulators and homebrew, but this is not so easy. :confused:

I have a 3.10 OE-A Firmware psp.

Thanks in advance for any help folks

The King
April 18th, 2007, 16:18
i could use the help that ur gona get i would like to do stuff like that too but still have no idea how to its seems very hard

if there is a noob friendly tutorial that would help

Apoklepz
April 18th, 2007, 16:26
Well, I wouldn't say Noob friendly, but since you sound like you've managed to do quite some stuff already you will probably manage fine with these two tutorials. I did...+ nobody said it was easy in the first place. lol:

Ace Dawg's Guide to Flashing on 3.03 OE and 3.10 OE Using Recovery Mode: Toggle USB (flash0)~

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=psp&thread.id=2809289&view=by_date_ascending&page=1

The Ultimate PSP Customization Guide (Superskull85)

http://www.psp-vault.com/module-pnForum-viewtopic-topic-7865.psp

Happy Modding!

skulkk
April 18th, 2007, 20:51
cheers matey, got me a super pimped psp all black and shiny. Just got to sort the wierd shadows and web browser icon flashing into a white box. curently using DaRk ThEmE, and it looks nice - thanks for the pointers those guides were useful. Anyone know how to use the .dat file to remove all the shadows from the icons, got the dat file already, just not sure where to put it. i've tried just copying it to flash0\vsh\resource - and it didn't seem to work. - any ideas folks and thanks to Apoklepz for help already rendered.

Shinatako
April 19th, 2007, 00:06
i have 3.03 OE-C and it wasn't hard for me, i havn't tried making my own top menu icons, but i have made my own wave textures, i don't think it to be too hard o make everything though...then again i'm pretty talented using anything that involves computers... =/