PDA

View Full Version : Dreamcast Iso Conversion help

emule11
April 19th, 2007, 11:03
Hi Chaps

I have some Iso's that are not in the standard format to run through Daemon Tools or NullDc.

They are not NRG/ISO/CDI/MDF/MDS/BIN/CUE.

They are split into a number of files with the average size being 19/20,000kb each.

They all seem to be numbered

i.e er-msrusa001
er-msrusa002
er-msrusa003

something like that

When i right click on properties it still dosn't tell me the file type that they are.

they all seem to have what look like 2 media files with each of them also of a similar size.

I have tried using Magic & Ultra Iso to compress and convert into the file types i have mentioned above, and when i run them i just get a music cd icon on the Dreamcast screen, as if they were audio cd's.

A friend of mine said that they might be something called GI files, so i downloaded a GI to Iso convertor and that didn't work either.

Can someone help me with this.

Can someone link me to tutorial, and a convertor/conversion prgram that i can get these games to work, i now have three of them and i want to run them.

Thanks chaps

JKKDARK
April 19th, 2007, 13:45
We don't support piracy. Dump your own games.

emule11
April 19th, 2007, 16:52
Nor i do,

I have not promoted piracy, nor asked about where i can aquire/download anything ilegal.

I "already" have files and have simply asked someone to direct me to a suitable conversion tool or guide/tuturial where i can convert these files that i "already" have.

emule11
April 19th, 2007, 17:02
Anyone help with this?

would be much appreahaited

Thanks again

BlueCrab
April 19th, 2007, 21:25
JKKDARK is right. We don't support people downloading games illegally. I've only warned you for it, but please don't do it again.