PDA

View Full Version : Emo's Guide To PSP

Cynidez
April 22nd, 2007, 18:05
This is written in a way so people get the point. :rolleyes:

Q - Im a noob/emo and just updated my PSP to 3.10 or over, can I downgrade?

A - No, This has taught you a lesson though, research before you do something stupid!

Q - I have a GTA : LCS Umd with the 2.60 firmware update on it, and i cant downgrade my PSP using it :mad: Why?

A - Again you should have done some research, Only the GTA : LCS Umd with the 2.0 Update can be used to downgrade.

Q - I want to start coding for the PSP, how would i go about making a Gamecube Emulator?

A - Thats a very emo/noob approach to coding, it takes years and years to develop such coding skills to attempt such a project, Start with something simple.

Q - My PSP's motherboard is a ta082/086. Is it safe to downgrade?

A - Yes, just be carefull to get the correct downgrader for your motherboard type.

Q - How do i access Recovery Mode?

A - Hold the "R" key on boot.

Q - When i turn on my PSP the memory stick light is flashing and all i get is a black screen, recovery mode also wont boot, what can i do?

A - Nothing im afraid, your PSP is bricked. You can buy a new Motherboard or send it to someone with a modchip to unbrick it for you though.

Q - My homebrew wont work on custom firmware, i get a error when trying to start them.

A - Make sure to set your kernal (in Recovery mode) to 1.5 or make sure that your homebrew is in the "GAME150" folder (you may have to create that folder)

Thats about all i can think of, if you think of anymore let me know and il add them to it ;)

golliam
April 22nd, 2007, 18:15
Hi! I want to transfer images from my pc to my psp-can anyone tell me how to do this as apparently I have inadequate software!

Cynidez
April 22nd, 2007, 18:21
all you need is a usb cable ;)

Then just put the images in the PSP/PHOTO directory :)

The King
April 22nd, 2007, 18:23
lol this is some funny Q and answer guide

HAMMIEZ
April 22nd, 2007, 20:40
lol nice guide

SpooForBrains
April 22nd, 2007, 20:41
That's one word for it.

I'll save you some time:

Q. Hi! My new PSP is s00 awesome! I have heard of all this homebrewz but how do I do it? I have firmware version 3.40 from Network Update! Can I get keyboard for it? How do I get DivX movies to play? My Playstation ISOs won't work! :( oh noes.

A: Hahahaha! PWNt newb!!11oneone Ur so stupid

There, that about covers all eventualities, I think.

Cynidez
April 22nd, 2007, 23:46
That's one word for it.

I'll save you some time:

Q. Hi! My new PSP is s00 awesome! I have heard of all this homebrewz but how do I do it? I have firmware version 3.40 from Network Update! Can I get keyboard for it? How do I get DivX movies to play? My Playstation ISOs won't work! :( oh noes.

A: Hahahaha! PWNt newb!!11oneone Ur so stupid

There, that about covers all eventualities, I think.

:rofl: haha