PDA

View Full Version : need help with pelican power brick

SoQb0nc5r
May 18th, 2005, 18:00
Ok, i got this extra battery, but i dont understand how to use it, when i plug it in to the ac adapter and green light comes on, it doesnt charge :S and same happens if i connect it to the psp and try to charge both at the same time, the psp charges but the brick doesnt. Please help, some1 who owns the brick or knows how to use it?

Jdemon
May 18th, 2005, 20:17
OK Plug in the power brick and leave it alone for a few hours. I forget how long it will take to charge exactly but I think the green led will go off once it's fully charged. After it's done charging you can use it to hook to your PSP using just that little wire and re-charge the PSP. If you are looking to conserve battery life I recomend removing any UMD's that might be in the unit when watching vid from a card or listening to Mp3's.
The power brick is good if you are going somewhere and you can't access a power source to charge your PSP. But otherwise I would say charge your PSP directly, it charges faster and it also seems to hold the charge longer.
I think you can also use the power brick (fully charged) just to power the unit, but I haven't tried that yet.

SoQb0nc5r
May 19th, 2005, 00:07
k ty m8, i let it to charge tonight, lets see if it is charged till morning.

SoQb0nc5r
May 21st, 2005, 19:56
:S it dint charge :( when i first plugged it in, the psp showd "external" in the power source, but after few secs, it used its own batery..

and i seem to have lost the invoice :S