PDA

View Full Version : Help with PSX on PSP!!!

RobF
April 23rd, 2007, 19:55
HELP PLEASE!!! Need help downloading Final Fantasy Tactics(PSX) on my PSP. Tried the PSP Blender instructions but still can't make it work.
Can anyone please help me? I can't even get the 3.02 OE to work from darkangel. I need the step by step DUMMIES instruction.

Wuzzi
April 23rd, 2007, 20:03
HELP PLEASE!!! Need help downloading Final Fantasy Tactics(PSX) on my PSP. Tried the PSP Blender instructions but still can't make it work.
Can anyone please help me? I can't even get the 3.02 OE to work from darkangel. I need the step by step DUMMIES instruction.

OK Rite 1st what firmware are you on at the moment?? thats very important because from personal expirence its far easier to play psx games on custom firmware 3.03oe-c and above from darkalex. 2ndly do you have final fantasy tactics as a disk for the psx??

ryan2006
April 23rd, 2007, 20:31
plz use the search button in future there is about 100 theads on this. just follow the instructions on the link below

http://psp-news.dcemu.co.uk/dcemu-official-guide-how-to-install-3-02-oe-a-then-to-oe-b-to-run-psone-games-47121.html

RobF
April 24th, 2007, 17:28
Thanx for trying to help. I don't have any fimware downloaded at the moment, couldn't figure that out either. Was trying to use 3.03a and upgrade from darkalex, but it seems like something is missing in the instructions. I do have FFT on disk, and I also downloaded it. I hate to sound dumb, but I'm completely lost.

weirdelf
April 24th, 2007, 17:43
On your psp, go into settings>system information. What is the firmware displayed?
Also yo're not allowed to talk about torrents.

RobF
April 25th, 2007, 15:29
Version 3.30 from playstation website. Also, if I use the custom firmware, what other changes can I expect? I tried using the darkalex page, but can't figure out where the "oeupdmaker" file comes from.

Gene
April 27th, 2007, 00:42
Version 3.30 from playstation website. Also, if I use the custom firmware, what other changes can I expect? I tried using the darkalex page, but can't figure out where the "oeupdmaker" file comes from.

Official 3.30...Well there's your problem....