PDA

View Full Version : I have PSP 3.40 Need Help to Run ISO

spika92
April 24th, 2007, 14:35
yesterday i purchase the PSP 3.40
I have Some ISO Game's files for PSP i wanna run it in my PSP What i do....??
I try to install Devhook But i failed give?
What should i do how i can install ISO Loder???
Help:confused:

mareko_pl
April 24th, 2007, 14:41
lol
pleas somoneone tell him.....i dont want to be so brutal....

SpooForBrains
April 24th, 2007, 15:06
spika:

1. we don't talk about ISOs here, because or legality issues.
2. You need to be running a custom firmware to use homebrew. You are running Sony's official firmware v. 3.40. There currently is no way to install custom firmware or use homebrew on any Sony firmware version higher than 3.03.

Sorry, you're SOL with that PSP.

spika92
April 24th, 2007, 15:53
so there is no way to downgrade my PSP 3.40 to 2.6

AvengedSevenfold Fan
April 24th, 2007, 16:01
no. but there will probably be a way in the future to downgrade to 1.5. from there, you can go to custom firmware.

SpooForBrains
April 24th, 2007, 16:05
Yes, if you're serious about wanting to run homebrew, don't install any further upgrades. There's a chance that 3.40 will be cracked in future. You could be waiting a long time, admittedly, but everyone who "kept the faith" and didn't upgrade past 2.80 are enjoying homebrewy goodness right now.

Triv1um
April 24th, 2007, 16:38
PLEASE research a little before you post on the forums.

Getting the same question over and over again can get quite tiring.

And to top all that off, you're a dirty pirate.

Welcome to the forums >=|

spika92
April 24th, 2007, 16:42
but i found (PSPCustom Firmware 3.40 OE-A Released & 3.30 OE-A’ Update!) from PSP-Hacks this can help me or not ... plz some budy visit this site n tell me what is this? this can help or not..?:( :(

Triv1um
April 24th, 2007, 16:45
Open Edition (OE) firmwares are kind of like a 1.50 official firmware emulating a later firmware. (its the easiest way for new people to understand)

So you need to have 1.50 offical to update to it.

spika92
April 24th, 2007, 17:20
So i close the topic and go purchase orginal games until the crack will come I wanna Cry......:(
but i don't stop searching until i get

SpooForBrains
April 24th, 2007, 17:35
you can keep searching as much as you like, you won't find anything different, I'm afraid.

If you want it that bad, you can either install or pay someone to install the undiluted platinum modchip, or the newer firmware flasher chip that has been released.

Shadowblind
April 24th, 2007, 17:41
Depends: When didya get the PSP? If its new return it and buy either a new one or a 1.5 from, what was that site again....oh well, try to get 1.5 :)

ExcruciationX
April 24th, 2007, 17:42
First of all you should do your homework first.

Second of all, you must be translating what you say into English via Google, because you don't make sense.

Third of all, no, you can't downgrade, you can't run ISOs, and you can't run homebrew!

Fourth of all, you're a pirate (so am I), and you can't discuss how to run ISOs or where to find them.

spika92
April 24th, 2007, 17:44
First of all you're a retard for not researching anything.

Second of all, you must be translating what you say into English via Google, because you don't make sense.

Third of all, no, you CAN'T downgrade, you CAN'T run ISOs, and you CAN'T run homebrew!

Thank U

AS____ Hol_____ fill this if u know English or Check by VIA Google

Triv1um
April 24th, 2007, 17:45
Mr. modchips do them...

undiluted chips are stupidly hard to install though..

So you will need to get it profesionaly fitted.

ExcruciationX
April 24th, 2007, 17:47
OOh Now
Can i found this chip in local market :( or i can buy from?
Nah, I say sell your old PSP and buy a new PSP. Look for "1.50 Firmware" while buying it.

Then use my tut (in my sig) to upgrade to Dark Alex's Custom Firmware. THEN, you can run your downloaded ISO.

weirdelf
April 24th, 2007, 17:48
Which may cost more than buying another psp.

spika92
April 24th, 2007, 17:54
I got the solution.. thanks for help
:D

ICE
April 24th, 2007, 18:07
threads like this is why i have nearly stopped even looking in the help topics. some people need to learn to be a big boy and do things on their own.

their are plenty of tutorials out there but people instead prefer to waste our time by asking the same questions over and over.

google it or something...

F9zDark
April 24th, 2007, 18:57
Well how about not being a pirate? I am sorry, but I refuse to help any poor bastard who is an admitted pirate. Don't download games you don't own. And because you're a pirate I will pray to god every night there is NEVER a downgrader for 3.40.

People like you give us all a bad name. :mad:

SSaxdude
April 25th, 2007, 01:14
This is more evidence of why we should have a banner at the top of the site saying "There is no downgrader for 3.10+, and if you ask for one you should leave."

The King
April 25th, 2007, 01:33
This is more evidence of why we should have a banner at the top of the site saying "There is no downgrader for 3.10+, and if you ask for one you should leave."
lol thats a smart thing to do

this is the 3dr forum that i have seen that talks about this question

such noobs

ExcruciationX
April 25th, 2007, 06:00
Thank U

AS____ Hol_____ fill this if u know English or Check by VIA Google

ASSHOLE.

Look, cluck, I'm just here to give you the facts. You really should research before you ask a question.

By the way, why wouldn't I know English? You may have noticed that my language makes more sense then yours. And you can't check "by via Google".

The King
April 25th, 2007, 07:16
just leave the noob alone this thread fails lol

ExcruciationX
April 25th, 2007, 17:14
just leave the noob alone this thread fails lol
Yah, you're right.

I should just let him be un-intellectual.

factor remix
April 25th, 2007, 23:17
4ss H013 fill this if u know English or Check by VIA Google

I did it... YAY!:thumbup:

btw, I typed it in 1337

weirdelf
April 26th, 2007, 00:06
lol thats a smart thing to do

this is the 3dr forum that i have seen that talks about this question

such noobs

Don't you think that's a little harsh? When I joined I was a total noob, I hardly knew how to use a computer let alone a psp. People should have the right to ask for help if they don't know what they're doing, otherwise they just get driven away to qj or somewhere and never come back.

Zion
April 26th, 2007, 00:15
:rolleyes:

F9zDark
April 26th, 2007, 01:38
Don't you think that's a little harsh? When I joined I was a total noob, I hardly knew how to use a computer let alone a psp. People should have the right to ask for help if they don't know what they're doing, otherwise they just get driven away to qj or somewhere and never come back.

Well you're right, when someone asks for help, we should help them out. But I am totally against some n00b coming on here, just recently got a PSP and first ****ing thing out of their mouth (or rather off their keyboard?) is "How do I play ISOs".

If a person I respect asks me this question, fine I will probably help them, especially if they own a few games. But someone who downloads PSP games before even owning a PSP deserves to be flamed into oblivion.

spika92
April 30th, 2007, 07:28
Thanks for insulting me

first thing
i am thinking that the name of thread should be this (come fight here Thread)

second thing
ya it's ok my english is not that good.. i am still learning..

third thing
iam sorry that i asked for pirte.. now i have orignals UMDs

and last thing
can i change PSP's icons, if yes then how

ExcruciationX
April 30th, 2007, 07:53
Thanks for insulting me

Anytime. :rolleyes:

ya it's ok my english is not that good.. i am still learning..

And the truth comes out! :rolleyes:

iam sorry that i asked for pirte.. now i have orignals UMDs

Apology accepted, bro. Just remember most people on this forum and abroad don't like people asking how to run ISOs (especially if they just bought a PSP, and has done no research what so ever).

can i change PSP's icons, if yes then how
Yeah, you can even apply whole themes to the XMB. But you can't, until you get a homebrew capable PSP.

potatoman
April 30th, 2007, 08:13
Let me put it this way, until you have a 1.5 or oe firmware, you cannot do anything sony doesnt want you to.
unlless you count flash games, in which case google for psp flash games...

Sunriselad
July 24th, 2007, 09:13
I know this thread is rather old now but I'm new to the forum and have just read it now.

Thanks to all for giving me a good laugh.

splodger15
July 24th, 2007, 18:10
Thanks for bumping up a old thread

HAMMIEZ
July 25th, 2007, 00:52
Thanks to all for giving me a good laugh.

Yep, this is a pretty funny thread.

kjetil1991
August 2nd, 2007, 20:09
use lumines to downgrade 3.50 then you can use isos as much you want