PDA

View Full Version : Poll:DPGtools features

Mr_Biggs
April 25th, 2007, 01:47
ok, now that ive upgraded to moonshell 1.71 and found that it plays video at full speed with good quality and no skips, ive been thinking about the DPGtools program that is included with every moonshell build. currently, all you can do is drag and drop a supported movie format to have the whole thing converted to dpg, with the ability to change video and audio settings, such as bitrate.

i would like to see a "start position" and "stop position" available, so i can convert only a portion of a file rather than the whole thing. the guy who made batchdpg describes that as "internal cropping". the options would be better off placed on the main panel rather than a side window. and a preview screen would also do my heart good. any other features you guys would like to see, like internal chapter/track markers?

Mr_Biggs
May 1st, 2007, 13:36
ok, so it may be a stupid question to ask if you want a program upgraded, who doesnt? but i posted this poll so that moonlight can see the "internal cropping" feature should be added because multiple people want it.