PDA

View Full Version : WTF I need some psp help

dumbdumb
April 25th, 2007, 06:45
Ok what forum or site do i need to move to to be able to learn about my psp and what its capable of...I.E. iso back ups..how to copy them from the psp directly to the memstick..if such a program does exist. lol my spelling sucks.. look i may be new but im damn good at figuring out thing and i just happened to stumble upon some of the psps true callings. So ive read the forum rules and if i get banded oh well.That said i would like to know where i can find the info that im not allowed to talk about on here...isos and such. any help would be much apprecated. and any custom firmware that would deal with what im talking about..thanks..

Gold Line
April 25th, 2007, 06:51
well you cant talk about isos on this site but you can on handheld customs (link in my sig)

dejkirkby
April 25th, 2007, 14:24
You tried this earlier and was told it wasn't allowed, by a staff member no less!

bah
April 25th, 2007, 14:34
Your last thread with the exact same question was locked.

The PSP is capable of many things and this site supports them all.
PSP games are played from UMD discs unless your a cheapass tool who wants developers to stop making games for the system.

Stop asking about anything piracy related.

Your name really is very apt.

Cap'n 1time
April 25th, 2007, 19:04
the google.

SSaxdude
April 25th, 2007, 21:17
google love you long time

factor remix
April 26th, 2007, 00:10
do you want free isos and other things?

click in this page FREE ISOS (http://www.google.com)

F9zDark
April 26th, 2007, 02:44
WTF is going on here? Second ****ing pirate to drop here in a few days. What has come to this world?

Hey Dumba$$... err I mean Dumbdumb, do you even own a PSP? If you say no, I will find out where you live and castrate you. If you say yes, I will do the same, but with anesthesia, so at least you won't feel it.

Capiche?

PLZKLLME0080
April 26th, 2007, 02:48
do you want free isos and other things?

click in this page FREE ISOS (http://www.google.com)

:rofl: lol. that is the place to look though. you didnt hear this from me :eek: