PDA

View Full Version : buying new flashcart... but which one....?

TeenDev
April 27th, 2007, 03:23
I'm torn between which should be my next Flashcart..... i was thinking of a SuperCard CF but the only place I could find one was supercardstore.com and they were like $56 and I only want to spend about $40. I would have liked to buy it off of Natrium's shop but he doesn't carry them anymore. SO I'm now torn between SC SD/miniSD, Rumble or not, and an R4 because I heard they were really great. But I want something that supports GBFS and PAFS which niether of my current flashcarts support (GBAMPv2 and MMD). And some extra RAM. But if the Rumble versions are cheaper than the non-rumble at he expense of no RAM I guess that's ok as I probably won't use the RAM that often...but A CF would be the only way I could 'use' FWNitro if you catch my drift, because my GBAMP doesn't work with the 'items' I get from FWNitro. Ths could also be because I have a slow CF card... its only 4x. Which in this case I should get a SC miniSD rumble or not. But the R4 has better support for these 'items' from FWNitro. Which is the best choice?