PDA

View Full Version : 3.03OE-B Im new sorry please help

Zuntyh
April 27th, 2007, 07:59
Ok it was only a couple of days ago that I found out about a downgrader for 3.3 or whatever it was I cant remember but anyway I got down to 1.5. I then did all that updating to get to 3.03OE-B.

I have never had any homebrew or anything like that on it. The reason I downgraded was so I could run the PSX games on it which I successfully managed to do and I have Final Fantasy IX. I then heard about homebrew. So i looked it up and there some really cool applications!! Like changing the psps interface, universal remote, pspradio etc. I heard someone say just download the homebrew and place it in the GAME150 folder. So I done that, the icon comes up but when I click on it blanks out and goes back to the menu. With some it just turned my psp off. Ive been looking for specific help for ages now. I want to know if I need any special software to run homebrew and what exactly do I do to make it work. Thanks xD

Matais
April 27th, 2007, 09:29
If you try this,
Go into the recovery menu (Hold R when you turn your psp on) and find the option to boot with no UMD in drive and it should work, if not try setting the kernel to 1.5.

If all else fails put on 3.03oe-c or 3.40oe-a

iv got 3.03oe-c and its perfect, stable and very customisable, never had any need to to get the newer firmwares

im no expert but hope it helps

Zuntyh
April 27th, 2007, 16:05
ok ill try that...is 3.03OE-C better then? If I wanna upgrade to it would that interfere with my current stuff like FF IX on my psp?

A-sylum
April 30th, 2007, 00:59
Did you try restoring system settings? because that sounds like it would be something like that. And no updating or downgrading does not interfere with things on the memory stick. (3.03 OE-C is wayyyyy better, if i were you i would get it) next time check this first it may have some answers before adding a new thread.

http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=61446

good luck!!!!!