PDA

View Full Version : What does a girl really need for her DS?

confused_mummy
April 27th, 2007, 19:11
Any all help would be appreciated. My daughter has a pink ds lite and I keep seeing pages to download games. However, I know that I will need some sort of hardware to be able to do this but what? I am in the uk so would need to be somewhere based here also.

Thank you for any help that anyone can give. I really dont know much about anything like this.

kaffie
April 27th, 2007, 19:22
Theres no warez talk here as its illegal to pirate games.
However, if she was interested in running homerew etc then google for M3 adapter. I don't have a lite DS but I think there are versions around for it.
Theres also plenty of talk in the forums on how to / what devices to use to modify your DS.

Enjoy.

eomund
April 27th, 2007, 21:18
You have quite a few choices.

There's a supercard setup, which will require a SD, mini SD, or micro SD card depending on which one you choose to go with. If you do go that route and you want compatibility I don't suggest the supercard rumble's because they have almost no compatability.

Another piece of hardware if the Max Media Dock from datel. It's a solid device and comes with it's own software for video and audio playback (even though moonshell is a little better). Once again though it's compatability isn't as good as say the M3 or supercard products, but it's audio and video play back is a little better than the supercard.

A lot of people on this site suggest hardware such as the M3 simply too. I actually have no experience with one but from what I've read they sound decent.

This site is a really good resource for information an all the different products.

spik3yb0i
May 24th, 2007, 23:31
the m3 simply is the best to get i reckon

Shadowblind
May 24th, 2007, 23:32
A copy of Pokemon Diamond.

Vampbri-n
June 22nd, 2007, 13:34
does your daugther even know what all this stuff is?

burrito
June 22nd, 2007, 16:22
Get a M3 Simply. It is very cheap: http://www.bamboogaming.com/flash-cards/m3-g6/m3-ds-simply-free-shipping-/prod_99.html
AU $38.00 (about 16 pounds) + free shipping worldwide.
And you need a microsd card.

JKKDARK
June 22nd, 2007, 23:21
Dating Sims games

slitchfield
June 26th, 2007, 14:27
Any all help would be appreciated. My daughter has a pink ds lite and I keep seeing pages to download games. However, I know that I will need some sort of hardware to be able to do this but what? I am in the uk so would need to be somewhere based here also.

You'll be better off sticking to cartridges, I don't think homebrew game loading is compatible with daughter/pink DS gaming - and I speak as a parent of the same!

Try your local games shop and look at the pre-owned games, you can usually pick most games up at well under original RRP if you shop around....

Steve