PDA

View Full Version : Is the value pack worth gettin, or should i get standard ?

ash213
May 20th, 2005, 10:41
can people be honest with me and tell me if the accesorys it comes with is worth the little extra, btw i already have a 1gb memory for it.

gam3r
May 20th, 2005, 11:13
Well, i think you should just get the standard because u can buy the carry case for cheap seperatly anyway, and the headphones.

Kpow
May 20th, 2005, 11:29
Yeah, the headphones aren't much to write home about (Surprising for Sony), the case scratches the screen, and the wrist strap is a limp wrist strap ;) if you want SP2 UMD then yes, in hindsight i might have gone with standard now though and bought a case seperatley (mine cost £7 and has 2 pockets one for PSP and one of about 10+UMD's) and used exisisting headphones.

Jdemon
May 20th, 2005, 20:48
You may want the extra 32MB card also..

I like being able to put smaller files (vid) on it and I also keep my gamesaves on it. I use my 1GB for larger (movie) files. I guess it depends on what you want. I'm not even sure what the price difference is but the 32MB card, the Spiderman2 UMD and the Headphones I guess is worth about $30-$60 right?
So if you'd want them anyhow it's probably worth it.

Drift
May 20th, 2005, 20:53
All depends on the price I spose, if you can find a cheap standard pack then go for it and buy the other bits separately. If it's not that much cheaper then go for the Value Pack instead.

psplover
May 21st, 2005, 02:04
Depends on cost of course.

The strap is worthless
The Memory stick is to small if you plan to use it for anything other than saves
Spiderman 2 wasnt worth it
Headphones are trash
Carrying case scratches the screen